Thriving: Tools for the Way We Work Now
When: Friday, Oct 28th 2022 12:00 - 13:30 pm PT
- Explore the 7 reasons why we work as a way to reignite optimism and hope for workplace thriving.
- Learn an equation for building a community at work that facilitates personal well-being and team health and resilience.
- Examine and apply the SHELTER model to day-to-day patterns and practices to start immediately.
- Explore the role that vulnerability and courage play in establishing healthy relationships at work and why both matter.
- Develop one action step or mindset shift for well-being and team care to utilize immediately after the session.
FREE for AzAHQ, FAHQ, GAHQ, MAHQ, NCAHQ, NEAHQ, OAHQ, and OrAHQ Members
$50 for Non-Members (subject to change)
CEU: NAHQ approval for 1.5 CE hours pending